Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photosession with Waux!

Waux is a friendly and hyperactive dog but not very obedient so it takes patience to get good pictures of him.  For those of you who have met Waux, you know what I mean.   To obtain good photos of Waux, I have to put Zoe in the house, wait around outside until he gets bored of me and finally sits or lays down.  Then I shoot away until he gets excited again because I'm moving around for different angles and gets up out of position.  Then the process starts again for a potential different background.  I wish I could tell him to sit and he sit, but it doesn't work that way.  Bob was really pleased with the pictures of bubs here!  I wanted to share the favorites!














Modeling is hard work!  Nap time!


Stay tuned for the photosession with Zoe!

Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment