Monday, February 14, 2011

love the one you're with.... I sure do!

Valentines Day 2011.... a good time to share about how much you love those special people in your life, especially your significant other.  For me, this is my husband.  I'm blessed beyond measure to have a loving, caring, thoughtful, intelligent, genuine, hard working and good looking husband.  Basically, he is awesome.  I love you Bob.  Thank you for bringing so much joy and laughter into my life.  I can't wait to do life together and grow old with you.  We've got so many memories to make and I can't wait!  I love you with my whole heart.  Love, Lindsey




I also want to share a few images from my 2010 Valentine's project.  I blogged about it last V-day but since I've got this new blog address, I'll share again!

February 14, 2010
All You Need Is Love....and that is what inspired this project!
Ok, I go through post-its like craaaaazy at work.  So, I took that idea and went BIG.  It took me hours to get this backdrop ready but accompanied by lots of love, smiling, and music!  I created a scaled map on an 8.5 x 11 and used it to guide me.  Yep, I'm the daughter of an engineer.  My father would be proud of my preparation!  With this grand post-it idea for the lovely Valentines holiday, I also wanted to be the subject and improve my skills in self-portraiture in some of the shots.  It took a vase, step ladder, broom and manual focus lens setting to get the focus of the picture exactly where I wanted it.  It was quite an experience but I had the music blaring to some great tunes, ran back and forth between "subject" and "photographer" and laughed at myself a lot.  It's not an easy task but I learned some techniques and improved my self-portraiture skills!






I married my Valentine, November 20, 2010!  Love you B!



No comments:

Post a Comment