Wednesday, February 2, 2011

blizzard 2011

We're couped in the house so I thought it would be a good day for some blogging!  Oh my Oklahoma!  74 degrees on Friday and then we're snowed in a few days later!  So crazy but I sure love our state.  The dogs are thoroughly enjoying the snow!  Our big dog Waux loves the snow.  He ran around the backyard forever.  It took a little persuasion to get little Zoe out in the snow but once she got used to it, she was all over the place!  Bob suited up in his carhartt and played with the pups.  He even got out and shoveled the pathways and the driveway.  He's a stud!  I personally didn't spend a lot of time outside because is freezing out there!  One of us had to hold down the fort (inside!).  Well I hope you're keeping warm and enjoy a few photos!
lindsey






No comments:

Post a Comment