Saturday, December 10, 2011

Emma's Portrait Session....Merry Christmas!

Just have to share some photos of Emma, Bill and Biscuit the dog.  Biscuit is one of four dogs in the Cherry household.  Can you believe it?!  I thought my three were a handfull.  So before the weather turned too cold we shot some Christmas card worthy images.  Besides the occassional water break for both Emma and Biscuit, they did great.  I teased Emma when she was slightly uncomfortable in a particular position that being a model is hard work.  Sometimes to get that one shot you have to turn you leg one way, tilt your head another, and cross your arms a certain way; it can get uncomfortable.  And sometimes to get that candid shot or that genuine laugh or smile, you just have to let them take a break or tell a joke and you can capture some amazing shots.  I have a few of both types that I really like of Miss Emma.  Here they are!

Jump, Jump, Jump!

And for that genuine laugh and smile photo!  My fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment