Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kailey and Aaron's little Tele Girl

I had the great honor to keep my sister and brother-in-law's dog Tele while they were away on their honeymoon for a week in June.  She and my dog Zoe are besties and had the best time together!  A couple months back I took photos of Zoe on this chair and Kailey made a comment of how she wanted photos of Tele in the same chair.  Well this was the perfect time for that photo session so I surprised them with a disc  of images.  She and Aaron can't wait to have some printed and hung in their house.  Tele is their baby!  She is one incredibly smart baby too.  They have worked hours upon hours with her teaching her tricks.   She can do the basics....sit, laydown, rollover, play dead.  But she also can walk on two legs, jump really high, raise her hand for a question, bow her head and pray with her arms propped up on the couch (You know like a child praying at their bed), "freeze" on her back two legs, she rubs her nose with her paw like it's a Shame, Shame.  I know I'm leaving some out but you get the point, she is talented!  And oh so precious!
Here are a few of my favorites of Miss Tele!   




love you Tele,
Aunt LuLu

No comments:

Post a Comment