Saturday, July 30, 2011

Courtney's Baby Shower


This soon to be mommy, as in Less Than A Week, is one of my college roommates and a sorority sister!  Hot momma Courtney is going to make an amazing mother!  I was one of several hostesses for a baby shower honoring Courtney and Baby Eli.  Nicole, Kerrie, Sarah and myself, all sorority sisters, hosted an intimate baby shower for our dear friend.  It was so fun planning, decorating, baking, and setting up for this fun day, especially in the company of friends!  It would not have been the same without you friends!  Kerrie and I are pros at making cake balls and we're available for hire for your next shower!  As for the diaper cake, this was my first diaper cake to be a part of and I must say it turned out so darn cute!  Kerrie purchased the perfect diapers to coordinate with our shower colors.  If you're in need of instructions for making a diaper cake, there are tutorials available on You Tube.  I do suggest watching before purchasing your supplies.  There are also tutorials on how to make tissue balls for your next party.  I passed on my knowledge to the hostesses before the shower and we made several.  Great job ladies!  Now enjoy photos from Courtney's baby shower.  



Momma!

Games!

Decor!






We can't wait to meet you Baby Eli!
lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment