Friday, August 5, 2011

Cupcakes.....mmmm mmmm good!

I've been craving gourmet cupcakes lately.  I couldn't help it, I finally broke down and bought some after work yesterday evening.  I wanted to first use them for product photography samples and utilize my mad skills in photoshop for a marketing piece sample.  I might have enjoyed one cupcake.... or two after the session.  Mmmm mmmm good!  




(I can't remember what kind this cupcake is since I haven't tasted it, so I made up a name and description.)



There are lots of YUMMY cupcake stores around the Edmond and OKC area!  I want to give cupcake credit for this mini session to Cupcakes To Go Go.  I didn't inform them I'd be using my cupcake purchase for a personal mini photo session but definitely want to give credit.  Check out their website for a complete menu of all the cupcakes they offer.  Located conveniently near my house in Edmond, OK!  Cupcakes2gogo.com.  I've possibly stopped by more than once for a birthday party order or personal cravings!  They are just soooo tasty!  

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment