Monday, July 11, 2011

Ault Family

Meet the Aults!  David, Erika, Joseph and Mikayla!  This is my husband's brother and his family.  They just moved back to Oklahoma from California so we'll get to spend lots more time together in the future!  Bob and I are very excited for that!  We recently spent the 4th of July together along with my parents and my in-laws.  The weekend was packed full of golf cart rides, deer counting, fireworks, a boat ride, foosball, grilling out, and as always, several movies!  It was a great holiday surrounded by family!  While up at Grand Lake I shot some family portraits of this precious family.  Here are a few of my favorites...


Mikayla, Erika, David, Joseph

I love Erika's expression! 

10 years these two have been married!



What are those I see?  Are those Joseph's teeth?!  What a great smile!


Miss Mikayla!

David and my handsome husband.  


lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment