Monday, March 7, 2011

Sneak Peek....Family

fam·i·ly

1. a. A fundamental social group in society typically consisting of one or two 
parents and their children.
b. Two or more people who share goals and values, have long-term commitments 
to one another, and reside usually in the same dwelling place.
2. A group of persons sharing common ancestry


I had the pleasure of photographing this fun group last weekend.  It was a celebration of life and family.  This family was so fun and playful during our session.  They reminded me a lot of my family so I really enjoyed being around them.  Thank you Jana and Brian for thinking of me to photograph your family.  You are blessed people.  Enjoy the sneak peek!

the whole group

The ones who started it all and their four children

The grandkids


Carson and Becky

Amber and Chad

the Blackmore family


Thank you for such a fun session!
lindsey






No comments:

Post a Comment