Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miss Bailey the Busy Body

This is Bailey, the daughter of a sorority sister from college that I recently photographed.  I had forgotten how active this age is, so my agenda and props for the session were quickly thrown out the door and it became more of lifestyle shoot which is perfectly fine!  She was all over the place, inside and outside in her own little world.  Other than the normal meltdown that every growing child goes through, we had a good time!  And after the initial interest and grabbing at the lens (see photograph below) she wasn't phased by the camera nor interested in our overall goal of pictures this day.  Even so, we had a great time, I captured some great images and I was able to catch up with Hillary all at the same time.  Here are a few of my favorite images of Miss Bailey!  Some of these just melt my heart.  Childhood is such a precious thing!

Coming for the camera!



Her big debut!

Bubbles make everything better!

Tickles from mom.  Melts my heart.

In her own little world

Just so precious

She loves her dogs

 Checking out the dogs with their nose under the fence

Mom caught her attention and got that pretty smile!



She's so cute, she just makes you smile!
Lindsey






No comments:

Post a Comment